In order to realize our strategy and achieve the company's goals, we are looking for associates for the following positions:
ECO SIR PUĐA d.o.o. is a company with many years of experience in the production of traditional hard cheeses from cow's, goat's and sheep's milk from mountain pastures. We are distinguished by the high quality of our products, superior knowledge of our employees, which is passed on from generation to generation, and constant development of new and innovative products.
In order to realize our strategy and achieve the company's goals, we are looking for an associate for the next position
1. ACCOUNTANT (1 executor)
- timely and accurate posting of all business events in the business system
- management of KUF and KIF
- keeping the main and subsidiary ledgers payroll
- preparation of the VAT return for each month
- settlement by IOS with all customers and suppliers
- balance control and analysis
- organization of documentation exchange with clients and the accounting service and its archiving
- preparation of data for the preparation of half-yearly and annual financial reports and tax returns and other legal reports in the field of accounting, taxes and finance
- keeping records of documents of all kinds
- monitoring of accounting, tax and finance regulations
Required qualifications and competences::
- SSS or VSS-Economic major
- driving license B category
- computer skills (MS office, world, excel, e-mail)
- working knowledge of Pantheon accounting program preferred
- preferably possessing a certificate for a certified public accountant
- preferably work experience in the same or similar jobs
- high degree of organization, responsibility and accuracy
- communicativeness, positive and pro-active attitude
Location of the workplace:
- Dairy "EKO SIR PUĐA", Golinjevo bb, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Type of employment::
We offer permanent employment with a trial period of 60 days.
We offer a pleasant working environment, regular income and work in a dynamic environment. We are aware of the fact that workers are the value of any company, therefore we invest in their training and value personal progress. Expanding business in the region is a challenge for us, so we want to entrust the tasks to responsible people who are motivated for the growth and development of the company. We are not interested in candidates looking for a short-term job with exclusively fixed working hours.
If you are interested, please send your applications with your CV and evidence of acquired professional training, other knowledge and passed exams no later than 15.12.2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 063/331-238.